Saturday, April 30, 2011

Ice-T and CoCo Get Reality Show on E!


Kim Kardashian won't be the only one with ASSets on the E! Channel anymore. Ice-T and his wife Coco are coming to television in July for their Reality Show entitled "Ice Loves Coco" . The Old School Westcoast Rapper turned Actor sat down with Pop Eater to explain the premise of his new show:

First of all tell me about the reality show.
Ha! That's where you want to start? It's a little show we've been working on. We kind of went against reality shows. They've been after us for a long time, they begged us, they pleaded with us. We said that we'd do something on our terms. It's called 'Ice Loves Coco.' It's a fun show. It's a show about our life and how Coco runs my life. It's done in good taste and nobody's fighting. It comes out June 12 on E! after the Kardashians.

So there's no deep dark secret that will be revealed on the show?

None of that. I'm kind of goofy and so is Coco. That's the only secret.

How is Ice-T goofy?
People listen to my music and in my music I'm always serious. It's kind of like if you met Clint Eastwood you wouldn't think he jokes because all his movies are so hard and the guy I play on 'Law & Order' is pretty hard but I can have fun. My wife is crazy so you're going to see how we get along.

Your wife does look like she could be a cartoon character.
Oh no, she's out of her mind. She looks like a superhero. She's a doll. We've been married ten great years. If you watch reality TV you'd believe there's not a happy woman on earth. That's a lie. You don't necessarily have to show all that negativity to keep people watching. I believe there's an audience out there that just wants to see people have fun.


Are you guys gonna be tuning in ??

1 comment:

  1. Since I subscribe to DISH Network I get to watch my favorite shows like Ice Loves Coco on channel E! even on-the-go. As a DISH employee I can tell you that DISH is offering new customers Blockbuster free for 3 months if they switch. You can have access over 100,000 movie titles! Check out http://bit.ly/lsaBKv.

    ReplyDelete