Thursday, April 28, 2011

Video: B.O.B Responds To Tyler The Creator 's Diss In "Yonkers" song.




Mr. Bobby Ray apparently got wind of the line in Tyler's single "Yonkers" from his upcoming album Goblin. The line in question goes "I’ll crash that fucking airplane that that f----t n---a Bob is in and stab bruno mars in his g-d damn esophagus and won’t stop until the cops come in". That line alone prompted B.O.B to record his own diss track entitled "No Future". He sat down and spoke with "The Source" and explains :

“When I initially heard the line I felt like it was some emcee shit. Honestly, there’s a side of me that’s an artist that’s like, “What? You saying my name?” But when you understand the element of it, you understand what the emcee mentality is. I felt like some people perceived it as a shot but I felt like people love to hate. When he said the line my fans weren’t coming at me like, “Bob he’s dissin’ you, he’s dissin’ you!” I feel like you can take it and make whatever you want to make out of it. I don’t harbor any negative emotion at all. And I feel like with Hip Hop now even if something is competitive, as long as it stays productive, and it’s raising the bar for Hip Hop music, there’s nothing wrong with that.”


Check out "Yonkers" Below:



B.O.B's "No Future":

No comments:

Post a Comment