Monday, June 27, 2011

Dom Kennedy's Tracklist+ Cover For "From The Westside With Love II"


Dom Kennedy prepares for the release of his newest mixtape "From The Westside, With Love II" which will hit iTunes tomorrow, June 28th. Dom will be Ustreaming tonight at 6pm to talk about the album and he also sent his fans a message today via his website dopeitsdom.com saying:

"First off I want to say I’m proud of myself as a artist and business man for recording/releasing this project with my own company. THANK YOU to all the fans, we met March 25th 2008 and ever since that day I have dedicated my life to doing my part in making the genre of hip-hop music better. I can’t begin to tell you the hours spent writing, in studios, thinking of ideas, traveling to perform etc all to share my life and the lives of those people close to me with you, the listener. For me the ultimate goal is perfection, but knowing I will never be perfect keeps me up at night and helps me to keep getting better everyday. I love my job and because of your support I am able to live this dream. I will never take that for granted. On June 28th I will present to you my most complete and honest work to date. From the Westside, with Love II is a continuation of a story about a young man finding his way in the world. Each day has it’s own story and in many ways the story will never end"




From The Westside, With Love II
Tracklist:

Dom’s Prayer (prod K Roosevelt)
Grind’n (prod Cardo)
When I come Around (prod Unknown)
Come Over (prod The Futuristiks)
She Ain’t In Love (prod The Futuristiks)
Money Don’t Stop (prod Chromatix)
O.P.M. (prod Drewbyrd & Polyester)
Platinum Chanel (prod Nick Cage)
I Love Dom (prod Cardo)
The Ways (prod THC)
Mr Champagne Intermission feat Polyester (prod Swiff D)
Ice Cream Truck (prod K Roosevelt)
New Jeeps feat Asher Roth & Mikey Rocks (prod Chuck Inglish)
2MPH feat Big K.R.I.T (prod The Futuristiks)
Beats, Hoes and Rhymes feat Casey Veggies & Schoolboy Q (prod Champagne Click)
Dream to Me (prod Scoop Deville)
Graduate (prod HellagooD)

Be sure to get it on iTunes tomorrow for only 6.99!!

No comments:

Post a Comment